An absolute must for hot summer days! There is something for all swimmers at this Olympic size swimming pool, a shallow area for little ones, a deep end with a slide, and swimming lanes for the professional swimmer. The Coonskin Swimming Pool is operated by the YMCA of Kanawha Valley. Reach out for your next pool party at ymcaofkv.org or call 304-341-8014.
- May 27 – August 6
- 11:00am – 5:30pm Tuesday-Saturday
- 12:00pm – 5:30pm Sunday
- Closed on Monday except for Memorial Day
- Adults: $5
- Seniors: $2
- Children 4-12: $2
- Children 3 and under: FREE
- Military ID: $2
- Regular hours: 12pm-2pm or 3pm-5pm
- Cost: $125 – 2-hour party
- Reserve your pool party at ymcaofkv.org or call 304-341-8014
- Proper swimming attire is required for the pool.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Those with open sores, rashes or infections will not be permitted in the pool. Bandages are not allowed in the pool with the exception of waterproof Band-Aids.
- No diving, jumping backwards or summersaults off the side of the pool unless it is in the diving well.
- Smoking is prohibited at all times inside the pool area.
- No water wings or inflatables in the pool.
- No water masks.
- No running or horseplay on the pool deck.
- Do not move benches or chairs in pool area