Frances P. Jordon Golf Learning Center and Driving Range
- 28-acre Golf Facility
- 60×100 Natural Bermuda Tee Box
- Six Target Greens
- State-of-the-art Fiberbuilt Synthetic Turf for inclement weather and winter usage
- Serviced by an automated range dispenser
- Accepts multiple forms of payment (cash and credit cards).
- Reloadable range cards available by contacting 304-341-8000.
Francis P Jordon Golf Learning Center and Driving Range is maintained by the Coonskin Park Foundation. Frances P. Jordon Golf Learning Center was built by a local Kanawha County businessman and philanthropist Andrew Jordon. The driving range officially opened on April 9, 2011. There are plans to add a covering for the synthetic hitting area and a short game area complete with putting green, bunker, and chipping areas. The facility is the largest public range in the State of WV and is one of the most used facilities in the Kanawha County Park Facilities.